National Level Junior Championship
Objective: Building and Designing of the Robot in such a manner that it completes the allotted task
Rules and rounds for National Level Robotics/Solar Panel:-
All winning teams of zonal and open rounds can take part in National Level Junior Competition
Stages for Competition:
• 1 ROUND(select & get selected round): All Questions will be of MCQ format.
Negative Marking (-0.25 for each wrong attempt).
Time Allowed =45 Min.
One question paper for one group.
Question papers will have 2 or 3 sets.
30% Questions from Current Affairs Related to Science and Technology.
70% Questions from topics covered by trainer during Zonal round.
No use of mobile/internet is allowed.
Teachers are not allowed to be with teams during this round.
Selected teams will Qualify for next (Quarter final) Round.
• 2 ROUND : Quarter Final Round
Specifications of the arena/Track for this round will be on official website of techradiance
Adapter is not allowed for this round.
Each team will have only one attempt
Appropriate time(5 min) will given to teams before starting this round.
Time taken for different check points will be factor of judgment for next round.
Participants are not allowed to touch robot/car in between task.
If machine goes out of track, restarting from beginning is not allowed.
Winners of this round will selected for next level
• 3 ROUND : Semi Final Round
There will be two rounds in semi-final.
round 1–> a quiz asking 3 questions for each team getting equal chance to score
round 2–> buzzer round having questions equal to the total number for teams in semi final round equivalent scores from these two rounds will calculated and 4 teams will qualify for Final round
• 4 ROUND: Final Round
Arena will be given to teams on the spot and 30-45 min will be allot to teams for programming According to timing and check points one out of these teams will be selected as champion
• Participating team should consist of 1-5 members; team size should not increase more than 5 members.
• Participating team should have their own Robotic Kit, (provided during the workshop)
• Participants from different institutions can form a team.
• Participants can be from different Batches, Branch, or Year.
• Kit Specifications:-
• Maximum Power supply of 18V is allowed in the completion.
• Kits provided and purchased from HARBOUR TECHNOLOGIES will only be allowed in the competition, kit manufactured or purchased from any other company will be disqualified.
Game Arena will be shown during the event. An appropriate time will be given to configure the robot according to the game arena
Note: Black line width is mm
Terms and condition of the competition:-
• During the game, team members are not allowed to touch the Robot, failure in doing so can lead to Disqualification.
• Robot should only be build according to the robot specification mentioned above; any innovation and creativity within the limits will be considered.
• Dimension marks will not be there in the final setup of the completion arena.
• The machine must not contain any combustible, corrosive, or otherwise dangerous materials for safety reasons.
• The machines you have built will be first checked for size and safety.
• Any kind of damage to the arena will lead to disqualification.
• Judges have the right to disqualify any team if they feel the team is not playing with the fair interest.
• Participants should not dismantle their robots before the completion of the whole completion as the machines might be checked by the organizers at the later stage to ensure that the participants have not violated any of the rules.
• Judges hold the right to disqualify a team whose conduct is found unfair.
• The organizers have the right to change any or all the above rules as they feel fit.
Any changes in the rules regulation will be updated on the website.