Techradiance is a National Level Championship in association with Radiance, IIT Bombay , aimed at developing student’s interest towards new technologies, and now bringing them from all over the country together to participate in the celebration of knowledge and creative extravagance along with experts from the fields of robotics as well as automation industry. With technological innovation scaling new heights, Techradiance promises to keep a tab on the advancements and stay in sync with the mood of the times.
ROUND 1 : Training Session
- Training will be held at Event Centres pan India.
2. The training fee is included in the Event Registration Charges.
3. During the training a respective kit will be supplied by us to a group of 4-5 members (Team) free of cost.
4. The duration of the training will be of 12-14 hours within a span of 2 consecutive days.
5. The Workshop will be delivered by officials of Harbour Technologies.
6. Every participant will receive a Certificate of Participation and the coordinators will receive a Certificate of Coordination in association with Radiance, IIT Bombay
ROUND 2 : Zonal Level Competition
- Just after the training, a Competition (Prelims Round) of Techradiance will be organized at the ‘Event Center’ among the students who have participated in the training.
2. Winners of the Event Center round will be awarded by Certificate of Merit, and will be invited to participate in Final Round which will be held at Radiance IIT Bombay. Dates will be announced soon.
3. The training fee is included in the Event Registration Charges.
ROUND 3 : Grand Finale
1. Winner of all Zonal Centers would be invited to participate in the Final Round of Techradiance at Radiance IIT Bombay.
2. Winners of the Final Round will win The Techradiance Championship and will be awarded and honored by Harbour Technologies.
3. A Certificate of Excellence will also be awarded to the winning Teams.